Raymond James Financial
|Managing technology can be a challenge.
to find out how we can help you meet RJ requirements,
and keep your computers running smoothly.
Peripheral Vision’s ActiveWatch
is a complete set of proactive maintenance services intended
to keep your network and computer systems operating smoothly.
Based on our work with several Raymond James branches we have
developed a set of services tailored specifically to the needs
of RJFS Advisors.
These services include:
- Working with you to configure your systems using Windows
Security so that we can perform system maintenance without
being able to access your customer’s PII.
- Working with you to configure and manage full-disk encryption
using Windows Bit Locker.
- Managing off-site backups with Mozy or other RJ approved
- Ensuring that all critical Windows updates are installed
in a timely fashion.
- Providing and managing anti-virus and anti-spyware software
and ensure scans are run on a regular basis. While we cannot
guarantee your systems will never get a virus we will work
with you to prevent any infection and to remediate any problems
that do occur.
- Updating a number of third party tools such as Adobe Reader
and Flash, Java and others on a regular basis to reduce
- Providing best effort help desk support for non-RJ systems
- Working with you and RJ support to troubleshoot issues
with the RJ console or VPN. We have found that having a
technical resource familiar with your systems can improve
the time to resolution for these problems.
- Monitoring various system indicators such as CPU and Disk
utilization to identify potential problems and address them
Plans start $199 per month *
* Up to 3 users, no server, 1 hour
of remote support per month.